- Welcome to our auction website.
- Our next auction will be September 11 – 26, 2021.
We have decided that our September button auction will be online only, with no in-person previews or bidding, unfortunately. It would be great fun to see everyone, and to catch up after these many months of at-home time and few button gatherings. But, the Delta variant seems to be a powerful strain of Covid which requires continued caution in order for everyone to stay healthy. We hope you will join us online. The preview and bidding start on September 11th, and will continue through the weekend of September 25 and 26.
The Terms and Conditions for bidding on our auction lots:
- By bidding on lots in this auction, you are committing to purchase those lots on which you are the highest bidder. Once you place a bid, you may not cancel it, so please look carefully at the numbers you have typed before you push the “yes I want to make this bid” button.
- Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of an invoice for the total of your successful bids, plus the buyer’s premium (13.5% with a 3.5% discount for payment using a US money order or a US check), plus shipping if applicable. A few days after the end of the auction, we will send you an invoice with the total of the bids you won plus the buyer’s premium and shipping total. If we have not heard otherwise from you, the credit card you have provided will be charged the amount you owe.
Click the above navigation links to use this website. Here is what the links will do:
- MY ACCOUNT: register, login and log out, see your account profile details, see images and information about the lots you are bidding on or watching.
- AUCTION LOTS: see images of all of the current auction lots. (On mobile devices you can search for categories of lots using the magnifier at the bottom of the Auction Search page found in the Menu. For others, search with the “Search products” box in the upper right of your screen.)
- CONTACT– for any questions about the auction.
Thank you for your interest in our auction!
Website design by Deborah Hanson